The journal accepts quantitative, qualitative and experience-based full research papers, short communications or review studies. Applications and case studies introducing and describing impacts of new theoretical approaches in real conditions of practical case are also accepted. Authors are encouraged to send their papers prepared in concordance with the Instruction for authors in Portable Document Format (pdf). The submission system of the ERIES Journal must be used (available after registration). Deadlines for individual issues are: January 31 (Issue 1), April 30 (Issue 2), July 31 (Issue 3) and October 31 (Issue 4).
Papers should be focused on at least one of the following topics:
- theory and methodology of pedagogy and education;
- theory and methodology of science;
- human resources and human relations management;
- knowledge management and knowledge engineering;
- systems engineering and information engineering;
- quantitative methods.
The paper must also deal with one of the key topics of the journal (issue of efficiency and/or responsibility), otherwise it cannot be published in the ERIES Journal.