UNIVERSITY COMMUNICATION AND RESPONSIBILITY TOOLS STRENGHTENING THEIR EFFICIENCY
Keywords:Alumni, Alummni System, Responsibility, Relationship, Environmental Powers, Ranking of Reputation, University
In this paper we review ways, in which Universities manage their access to the future. How responsibly they create and communicate the information to potential students, alumni and public. Consequences for quality attributes for University and its specific group relationships are discussed in a view of the alumny systems. The discussion about this topics can bring valuable ideas for the more communicative and responsible University activities aimed at the future. Especially for Universities in countries, whare external or internal conditions for future relationships building have not been for years strong enough.
How to Cite
Authors declare with this manuscript intended for publication to ERIES Journal that:
- all co-authors agree with the publication of the manuscript even after amendments arising from peer review;
- all co-authors agree with the posting of the full text of this work on the web page of ERIES Journal and to the inclusion of references in databases accessible on the internet;
- no results of other researchers were used in the submitted manuscript without their consent, proper citation, or acknowledgement of their cooperation or material provided;
- the results (or any part of them) used in the manuscript have not been sent for publication to any other journal nor have they already been published (or if so, that the relevant works are cited in this manuscript);
- submission of the manuscript for publication was completed in accordance with the publishing regulations pertaining to place of work;
- experiments performed comply with current laws and written consent of the Scientific Ethics Committee / National Animal Care Authority (as is mentioned in the manuscript submitted);
- grant holders confirm that they have been informed of the submitted manuscript and they agree to its publication.
Authors retain copyright and grant ERIES Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the published work with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in ERIES Journal. Moreover, authors are able to post the published work in an institutional repository with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in ERIES Journal. In addition, authors are permitted and encouraged to post the published work online (e.g. institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.