SYSTEM FOR ADAPTIVE ANNOTATION OF HYPERLINKS IN THE CONDITIONS OF UNIVERSITY COURSES FROM THE FIELD OF INFORMATICS
Keywords:adaptive hypermedia, e-learning, adaptive navigation, adaptive presentation, LMS Moodle, iLMS
The main aim of implementing adaptive hypermedia in education is the increase of effectivity of the learning process or the process of acquiring the information related to educational activities. One of the adaptive systems is the system for adaptive annotation of hyperlinks, iLMS. The paper deals with experiences in implementing this system at the Department of Informatics, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra.
How to Cite
Authors declare with this manuscript intended for publication to ERIES Journal that:
- all co-authors agree with the publication of the manuscript even after amendments arising from peer review;
- all co-authors agree with the posting of the full text of this work on the web page of ERIES Journal and to the inclusion of references in databases accessible on the internet;
- no results of other researchers were used in the submitted manuscript without their consent, proper citation, or acknowledgement of their cooperation or material provided;
- the results (or any part of them) used in the manuscript have not been sent for publication to any other journal nor have they already been published (or if so, that the relevant works are cited in this manuscript);
- submission of the manuscript for publication was completed in accordance with the publishing regulations pertaining to place of work;
- experiments performed comply with current laws and written consent of the Scientific Ethics Committee / National Animal Care Authority (as is mentioned in the manuscript submitted);
- grant holders confirm that they have been informed of the submitted manuscript and they agree to its publication.
Authors retain copyright and grant ERIES Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the published work with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in ERIES Journal. Moreover, authors are able to post the published work in an institutional repository with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in ERIES Journal. In addition, authors are permitted and encouraged to post the published work online (e.g. institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.